Friday, December 7, 2007

St. Nicholas Day...a day late...

So we forgot to put shoes out on the 5th, which was the TRUE St. Nicholas Eve, so we put them out on St. Nicholas Day and the kids got their Santa treats this morning. In Ryan's words he was "SO excited!" to find his treats. :-) Ryan is also not feeling well at all. He went to bed at about 6pm and didn't wake up until 2am, but he only woke up to throw up, then went back to sleep again until 7:45am. We fed him some medicine and now he's upstairs in my room watching movies and resting. I really don't want him around anyone else, so I'm hoping keeping him upstairs will help keep everyone else not sick. So cross your fingers for me that we can stay healthy. I woke up about four times last night with horrible pains in my stomach that hurt so bad I thought I was being stabbed. I'm really hoping that all these cramps and pains are just my body rearranging and I hope it stops soon! Josh is pretty excited for the Fireman's Christmas Parade this year. He gets to be in it, but since he's a new volunteer he's afraid he'll get stuck in the dog costume. Oh well, either way it will be fun. Tomorrow we have the ward Christmas party and Ryan gets to be a donkey in the primary program, so that will be fun. I need to make him some little ears and a tail for his costume. So that's about it for us this week. Maybe something more exciting will happen next week. :-)

1 comments:

Anonymous

I'm glad you commented on my blog so that I could find your blog! Good to hear from you! Sounds like congratulations are in order for many things--so happy for your marriage and your new baby!!