Monday, January 21, 2008
Goodbye weekend...
I love weekends...I think we should have five day weekends and two day work weeks! Think I can get the rest of the world in on it?? :-) I think today I'm going to keep going on laundry. On Saturday, I got Ryan's/Timmy's room completely cleaned and organized. I hung up all of Ryan's hangable clothing so I could make room in the drawers for Timmy's stuff so he wouldn't have some stuff hanging and then some stuff still in suitcases. We took the tv out of the room because Dr. Dunphy said it wouldnt' be good for Ryan to have the tv in there. So we rearranged the beds so that the closet is completely accessible for both of them. They each have half a closet and half a dresser and they are boys so that should be enough. :-) Next I'm going to tackle mine and Josh's room. That is going to be quite a chore, but it needs to be done. I have more than enough closet and drawer space for all my stuff, even the stuff I'm not using. So it's just a matter of getting everything put where I want and put away. Even though I have quite a bit of time left, I think this may be a beginning nesting phase. :-) So I spoke to soon in my last post about getting better sleep...I'm back to the few hours a night...it's sad...I miss sleep! Anyway, I'd better get busy! Happy Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I miss sleep, too!
Have fun nesting. I'm totally in that mode, too. I just gutted the girls' room last week... and I mean GUTTED it. Felt good.
Post a Comment