Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Is it okay...

to abuse your husband when he does REALLY DUMB THINGS?!?!?! I need to mail packages out, I need to go to my Dr's appt today, I have a million things to do. He has our good car. Our other car "runs" but it's difficult and slightly dangerous to drive. I was okay driving it cause I knew I would get going short distances and I would be okay. So I got to get the car key and low and behold it's not there. So I call him and ask him where it is...his response "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, I have it." Now normally since we have a spare set, I would just grab that, but someone whom we won't mention *cough* JOSH *cough* lost his set of keys, so now he has mine! So no spare. He left Sunday night, if he would have told me he had the key on monday I could have had him drop it in the mail and it would have been here by today! AGH! I'm just so frustrated. I have daycare kids...this is supposed to be my gluclose appt today so I have no idea how I'm going to work this. UUUGGGGHHHH!

5 comments:

Tim and Lisa

Yes totally ok to abuse to an extent. Good luck!

rachel

Do you need me to come get you??? Call me on my cell. I'm off to lunch with a friend, but if you need me, I'm all yours.

Paula

Rachel, you are such a sweetie! I may have to take you up on that. I'm so mad, if Josh was here, I would just beat him!

Julee and Matt

Just remember...they don't mean to this way, it's just something that happens. :)

Paula

Thank you Julee...I really did need to take time to calm down because I was just so frustrated. I just can't wait until the move is over so I can stop being so stressed all the time. :-(