Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Enchanted...

So because I wouldn't let Ryan watch Enchanted for the 3rd time today, he went into his room and brought out his dragon, Rescue Heros tower and two mini carebears. He told me he was playing the game Enchanted and he was acting out the final scene from the movie! It was pretty funny! The dragon was Queen Narissa and the two carebears were Gisel and Robert. :-) I swear he only watches that movie for the dragon and the chipmunk in it. :-) Anyway, I thought it was pretty funny...however I'll be very happy when we have drier weather and can go outside more!

5 comments:

rachel

Super cute movie. I was surprised I enjoyed it as much as I did.

rachel

I LOVE that you have NKOTB songs on your playlist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am listening to I'll Be Loving You Forever right now.... aaaahhhh.... the memories.....

Tim and Lisa

Very cute!

Paula

I know!!! I LOVE NKOTB!!! They better come to the NW or I'm going to cry!

Julee and Matt

Cute that Ryan loves this movie! And if NKOB come...we have to go!