So on Friday we ended up finding two hikes that were fun. One was a nature hike that had lots of turns and stuff that Ryan loved. Plus there were butterflies everywhere and Ryan had fun chasing them around. :-) The second hike was one to the Sediment Dam that had a great view of Mt. St. Helen's. So I think we we hiked a total of at least 3.5 miles. When we got home...I was TIRED. It took a lot out of me. So after a nap, Josh took Ryan down to the park while I got dinner ready. For Saturday, you can just see the post below. :-) Sunday, we got up and got ready for church. We got there ALMOST on time. :-) This ward is very small...but that's okay. I was introduced to a lot of people who I am sure I won't remember their names, but I'm going to try! Ryan was shy, of course and wouldn't say the closing prayer in primary, but other than that didn't seem to do to bad. When we got home, Josh had brunch ready for us which was SOOOO good. Then we went on a walk. We walked around the neighborhood and stopped at the park. Ryan started acting up so we came home and Ryan went down for a LONG nap. After nap it was basically dinner time so we had dinner and watched Alvin and the Chipmunks. It was pretty cute and Ryan LOVED it! He was dancing and singing and laughing the WHOLE time. :-) After that it was bed time for me, cause I was the only one who didn't get to take a nap. Today our weather has gone back to rain, rain and more rain. :-( I'm hoping that at least the rain will stop. I'm not asking for summer weather...just no rain for a while. :-) Today is basically cleaning the whole apt day. We let it slide ALOT this weekend so I have quite a job ahead of me. :-)
EDIT: Also, I'm gathering freezer recipes so that I can have the freezer stocked for when I go into labor. So if you have any great recipes that freeze and cook up well, please let know! Thanks!! :-)
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I am glad to hear you had a great weekend..and I can't believe you went for a hike. You are amazing! Sorry to hear about the rain, it's beautiful here today and they are saying snow tomorrow. :( I will look for some freezer recipes for you this week.
I went through and found some really good recipes that you can prep and freeze. Chicken Enchiladas, Lasagna, Ham & Cheese Hash Browns, Home Made Mac & Cheese, Meat Loaf, Baked Ziti, Tater Tot Casserole. Also, don't forget to stock up on meat you can freeze and then just toss into the crock pot and let it do all the work, for pot roast, cheesy chicken, taco soup and ribs. Let me know if any of the recipes you want. Love ya!
Hey Paula, just wanted to let you know that your mom has been in all of our prayers!! Your family is adorable. Congrats on the upcoming baby boy!!! Tina
Post a Comment