Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Eeewww...

Cole slept well last night, I however didn't. :-( Cole nursed alot which is fine, but I had bad dreams and just couldn't fall asleep and stay asleep. Needless to say, I'm a bit tired this morning. Also everytime I woke up, I was clenching my jaw...so now today my jaw hurts and I have a headache. Oh well...it will pass. The cooler weather has helped my feet alot and they are almost back to normal. :-) Josh is going to be home in a couple hours so I need to get myself dressed and get Cole dressed. I was proactive this morning and got Ryan bathed and dressed early. Keep your fingers crossed that I don't fall asleep when I'm not supposed to! LOL! :-)

3 comments:

Julee and Matt

Just make sure the doors are locked, just incase you fall asleep. :) I hope you get some sleep tonight. I had a horriable night also, so I am feeling for you today and trying not to fall asleep myself. Love ya!

Jennis

Nice work on the little squirt!! He sure is cute, I like the dark hair. Of course you delivered the week of the record breaking highs of 98 degrees. I didn't get to look at peoples blogs for several days and of course you had Cole and Justin knew before I did. He looks at all the blogs I have on my list. I really like your wedding slide show. and your boquet is JUST BEAUTIFUL!! :)as are you. Gorgeous pictures of everyone!! I am jealous.

rachel

Ok, so first of all:

Happy ONE WEEK to Little Cole!

Secondly, I just now noticed on your little tally thingie that says how old he is on your sidebar that you chose him to have darker skin!! SO CUTE! Cracked me up!

Did you get my comments today on your pulled pork post? OH MY YUM!

Love you!