

Thanks everyone SO much for your comments and well wishes! You are all wonderful!!! We are doing great! Cole has already had two poopy diapers as well as two wet ones and is nursing like a CHAMP!!! Seriously he latched on perfectly and has been doing just fantastic! Josh, Ryan and I are SO blessed to have him here with us. Ryan climbed up next to me on the bed this morning and was just GUSHING over Cole. He loves his little brother so much. He shared his blanket with him and even read him his first book, Green Eggs and Ham. We are just all SO happy! Thank again for all your great comments. We are so blessed to have such great friends and family!!!





7 comments:
Paula he is soooooooooooo cute, I am so happy he is here and I am so glad that Ryan loves his little bro so much. Get some rest and lots of TLC. Love you!!!
You ARE truly blessed. Enjoy those magical first few days when they're so fresh from Heaven. I already miss that....
LOL nap, you're a funny funny funny girl.
I did get 2 loads of laundry done and 3 loads of dishes done.
oh geez, Anna just came in crying because she buried her rings and now she can't find them - such is life huh?
love you - REST!
Oh yea, that's my g baby! I know Josh did not pick out the gift registry. There are no tools, guns, knives, trucks, hotwheels, bow and arrows!
p.s. how long before his eyes open?
Grandpa Ray
He is so cute and I am so happy for you all. Get some rest and keep the pictures coming. I love you and I can't wait to meet and snuggle this little guy.
Baby Cole is finally here. Yay Paula and Josh and Ryan!!!!!!!!!!!! He looks so adorable and I wish we were closer to come see you. Can't wait to see more pics. I am so happy for you guys.
He's PRECIOUS Paula!!! Huge congrats!
Post a Comment