Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Busy today...

So we got up this morning and I got laundry started...I have now successfully done four loads of laundry and there are two more waiting to go in the dryer. :-) That leaves one load left...but I'm out of quarters and Josh has the car in Portland...so I'm kind of stuck! If he gets home at a decent time tonight I'm going to have him go get a few more dollars in quarters so I can finish. :-) The rest of the apt is halfway clean. I need to...

Fold and put away laundry
vacuum living room
vacuum dining room
unload dishwasher
load dishwasher
wipe down counters
wipe down dining table
sweep bathroom floor
help Ryan clean his room
make our bed

And then I will be ready to head to pick up Mom and Dad tomorrow! Ryan is excited about getting to go to Eugene and so am I!! Everyone will get to meet Cole!! :-) Alright, I'd better keep busy if I'm going to get everything done!

3 comments:

Julee and Matt

Forget going to Eugene...come to Utah and visit ME! I want to meet Cole too! :( Have a great time and take lots of pictures! Love you!

Radke

Can't wait to see you and meet Cole! Have a safe trip:)

Jenn

thank you thank you thank you and update your blog would ya!?