Monday, June 2, 2008

Cole well baby check up, Ryan the Duck


Our little Cole isn't so little anymore! He had his 2 wk well baby check up today. He's grown an inch and his weight is up to 9 lbs 2 oz!! He's doing great! Here is a pic I took of him snuggled up on my lap...he's such a sweetie.


Here is a video of Ryan on Saturday...for some reason ducks were gathering right outside our balconey...so Ryan and I fed them some bread and then Ryan was quacking and pecking at the ground like a duck. He's so funny!! He loves watching the ducks. :-)

4 comments:

rachel

I love that snuggle buggle picture of Mr. Cole! I want to eat him up.

Ryan is hilarious as a duck. What a sweetie he is.

Miss you.

Julee and Matt

Ryan just cracks me up!! And little Cole is too cute all snuggled up and with all that hair...I think he has more than Macee. :)

Kirsten

What cute boys you have. Ryan cracks me up.

Jenn

so cute :) love you!