I'm not even going to get into my anger issues about Cole's dr's appt getting screwed up...but I will say that we finally got in this morning. Cole is a very healthy little boy! Dr. Bartlett said he had no concerns about him whatsoever. So that is very good! He is 13.8 lbs and his head is 40.5cm. We stretched him out the best we could, but he would NOT straigten out his legs! She marked him at 23" because that's what he measured, but we are guessing he's really about 24". While he's sleeping, he stretches out a lot more, so I'll grab my tape and measure him. But basically he is in the 50th-75th percentiles across the board. When he got his shots, he cried so hard...it was really sad. But as soon as she was done, I picked him up and he feel right asleep. He's still sleeping now which is good. I'm going to include some pics just for fun! :-)

Ryan wearing his carebear costume from when he was almost 2 years old...I don't know how he squeezes himself in it!

Little Cole sleeping...sorry it's sideways. :-)

Cole SMILING! Not the best pic...but he's SO cute!

Ryan and Cole...Cole was NOT happy about having to take ANOTHER picture. :-)
3 comments:
Looks like Cole is growing great! He's going to pass Delaney any day now. She only weighed in at 14.1 lb. at her 2mo check (also at 2 1/2 mos.) but is charting 95% across the board!
Love ya.
How sweet! I love his cheeks!
What cute boys you have. The care bear pic cracks me up. I am so glad that Cole is growing so well, but will you get him to stop already : )???
Post a Comment