So last night and tonight there were no fireworks!!! YAY!!! :-) I have to say that I'm more than a little surprised that they did anything about it. But I'm VERY glad they did. Now if they can stop the rude people from taking my laundry out of the washer and just setting it on top of a dirty dryer, that would be awesome. Seriously, I got down there like five mins after the washer stopped and my stuff was out. I don't like people messing with my laundry...mainly because when Jenn and I lived in Utah, we did laundry in the apt laundry room and we left long enough to go to the store to grab something to eat and drink and came back to find out that someone had gone through all our washers and picked out all the name brand stuff! Crazy. So yeah, I'm a little paranoid about people messing with my laundry. But enough about that! :-)
Today we slept in...really late...which was wonderful! Josh didn't have to work so it was a nice relaxing morning. Then we got up and got ready to take Ryan to "old mc donalds" because he was such a good boy. Then we went down by the lake because they had be a big 4th festival with a swap meet and stuff. There was nothing great being sold...but we did get some elephant ears which were YUMMY and Ryan got some cotton candy. He also climbed the rock wall and did a GREAT job. He got within a foot of the top and got scared. He doesn't rock climb alot, so I don't think he knows to trust the ropes, but man he's a little monkey and knows how to find his footing and stuff. Cole slept THE WHOLE TIME we were out! I couldn't believe it! He hasn't been sleeping very much during the day (which is weird) but maybe today got him back on track. :-) So that is about it for our day today. The plan for tomorrow is to go to the breakfast that the stake is holding at the church and then bring Ryan back here so he can swim for a while. After that, I'm hoping he will be worn out enough to take a good nap so he won't be a grouch while we are trying to watch the fireworks show. But anyway, hope everyone has a GREAT 4th of July!!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I am so glad you were able to get some sleep and that you guys had a great day. Good luck with the laundry, yuck!!!
Happy 4th my sweet friend.
See you in a week!!
I hope you have a wonderful 4th! I can't wait to see you in a week!! :) Also...put your laundry basket on top of the washer, maybe if they take your stuff out they will at least put it in your basket. Love you!
So glad your neighbors quieted down--that's so annoying! Happy 4th weekend to you & your family!
Post a Comment