Friday, August 15, 2008
Cole is three months old!!
My little man is three months old today!! I really can't believe it! I can't upload pics here, so I'll have to wait til I get home to post one. Cole is growing so wonderfully and is such a great baby. :-) As I've shared before, he is rolling from his tummy to his back and is working REALLY hard to try to get from his back to his tummy. He babbles constantly and is the biggest flirt!! He's in love with his Uncle Timmy's girlfriend, Leighann. She gets the majority of his smiles. He is a doll right when he wakes up in the morning, he smiles all morning long. He got to go swimming for the first time on Wednesday and did great. He also got his first boat ride on Thursday. He loves to cuddle but on his own terms...there are definitely times when he does not want to be held or snuggled. At least half the time he prefers to be laid down in his bed so he can just go to sleep on his own. Cole loves to watch his mobile...it's so cute how he talks to it! One of his favorite pasttimes is blowing spit bubbles and drooling. I keep checking, thinking that upcoming teeth are the source of all the drool, but apparently, he just likes to drool. :-) He is ridiculously strong. He amazes me everyday and I can't believe how big he's getting. I love him so much and am so lucky to get to be his mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment