Ryan and Cole on the plane, this was Cole's first plane ride! :-)
Cole was a little wiped out after the long trip!
Cole and Grandma snuggling. :-)
Cole's first time in the pool!
Ryan jumping in! :-)
Jenn, Bright and Cole...Aunt Jenn gave the boys piggie tails!
A better look at his hair. :-)
Getting your hair done makes you sleepy!
Morgan and Cole
Ryan fell asleep watching his dvd. :-)
Ryan dozed off on a mat in the pool. :-) We were all just watching him float around while his blinks got longer and longer!
Downtown Hot Springs.
The beautiful stained glass on the ceiling of the women's steam room at one of the bath houses.
All of us crammed in the tiny elevator!
My front pack says it holds up to 32lbs. We tested it with Mia, she's 28lbs. :-)
Cole's poor face. While we were in the bath house, I fumbled my camera and while trying not to drop it on the floor, I caught it against poor Cole's face. Yes I know, I'm the worst mother ever!
Josh, Cole and Ryan at the cute little diner we had lunch at. :-)
Loving cousins! :-)
Ryan's first real horse ride!
Josh took this picture! LOL!
Me and Ryan riding horses. When we went on the boat with Bob and Ann we rode tubes and we taught Ryan how thumbs up means faster and thumbs down means slower...he wanted to go faster!
Ryan riding off into the sunset! :-)
Josh and Cole, don't worry, Cole didn't ride. He just sat with Daddy for a picture.
Josh riding, I have a really funny video that goes with this pic! :-)
Me and Josh riding horses together. Let me just say for the record this is only the second time in my life I have ridden a horse and it didn't buck me off! No really, I've been bucked off a horse like at least five times in my life!
Ryan swimming on our last day.
Cole skinny dipping with Grandma!
Cousins!! No matter how we tried we couldn't get any of them to smile or stand normally! LOL! Bright and Mo Mo were sleeping.
So there you go...there are a few days that I didn't have my camera so other people took pictures. But honestly it was such a great trip, we are so lucky to have gotten to spend so much time with our families!
PS...Ray and Jana if you read this, you need to email us some of the pics you took! :-)





2 comments:
I can't believe Mia is only 28 pounds, that is how much busy weighs crazy. I love all of the pictures. I am so glad you guys had such a great time. Love ya!!!!
What a great vacation. The pictures are priceless. Looks like you had so much fun. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment