Sunday, September 28, 2008

Our weekend...

So Friday Josh didn't have to work cause he had been busting his bum all week on the health fair and it was done on Thursday. He said it went really well and that people were happy with it...so that's good! :-) So anyway, he stayed home with the boys and they got to enjoy their day together. I didn't have to work after school so I got to introduce my babies to the people at work and then we came home. We enjoyed our evening and then on Saturday we had a lazy/busy morning. It was busy as in I did some laundry and did some cleaning...but it was also lazy cause we really didn't go anywhere and were moving at our own pace. Then Josh and Ryan dropped Cole and I off at the church so we could go to the RS conference and program. The program and luncheon they had before was really great, unfortunately our video went out so all we had for the conference was audio. A handful of us stuck around and afterwards, Josh and Ryan picked us up so we could go grocery shopping and then home to make dinner and go to sleep. Sunday we got up and got ready for church. We made it there on time...YAY! Ryan was a little rambuncous during sacrament...but apparently it was in the air cause I think at least half the people with younger kids were in the foyer! The PA system was fixed so at least we could still hear the speakers. After church we came home and ate lunch and all of us took a much needed nap. It was glorious! We made a yummy new dinner and Ryan did his homework. He's SO excited to do homework...it's really cute. Ryan has been getting SUPER tired lately, so we moved his bedtime up from 8 to 7. He was sound asleep by like 7:15, so I think it was a good move. I think being in KG and playing so much at daycare, it's starting to wear him out. We just gave Cole a bath and now he's chilling in his bouncer. I need to get started on my math homework, but before I do, I'll post a pic of Cole who has just found his feet!! YAY Cole! :-)


Cole before church...LOVE his little smile!

Ryan doing a KUNG FU move! :-)


Cole finding his feet!! YAY!!!

Okay that was more than one pic. Anyway...off to do my homework! :-)

2 comments:

rachel

After walking the halls with Delaney for a half hour, I gave up and went grocery shopping, missing the RS Broadcast (i did hear the first two speakers). Heard it was GREAT!
Good luck with math. Love you.

Julee and Matt

I still can't get over all of Cole's hair. He is getting so big. Have fun with math homework, I am so glad I finished all the math I have to take. Love ya!