Thursday, October 16, 2008

Cole is FIVE months old!!

I know, I'm a bad mommy and I'm a day late! But he finally slept a little last night, so I had to take advantage of it and sleep too! Anyway...on to the update!
Cole is such a big boy now! He's still working on those bottom teeth, and is pretty sick right now (fever, sore bottom, stuffy nose...the list goes on and on) but he is still such a sweet boy. He's a little wiggle worm and is trying really hard to get his knees under him so he can crawl. He scoots around on his tummy and rolls to get where he wants to go. He's a chatty little man too! He LOVES to talk! Tomorrow he has his four month check up ( I know, I know...but it's not my fault!) so we will find out how much he's grown. His cute hair stands up half the time and lays down a little sometimes too. His bald spots are filling in nicely! :-) In spite of his crying fits and not sleeping, he's still just the sweetest little boy! Here are some pics of him...


Ryan and Cole


Cole swinging at the park.

Okay, he's fussy, so I'd better go save him from daddy! I'll post some cute videos a little later! :-)