Thursday, October 2, 2008
It's been a couple days...
I'm so tired lately because Cole wants to nurse ALL.NIGHT.LONG. So it's making me pretty tired. Anyway, Ryan was super excited because on Wed, the school only had half day and so for bussing reasons, they had the KG classes stay until 12:30. So Ryan got to take a lunch to school with him and that made him happy! He felt like such a big boy eating lunch at school. I don't know what to do with Ryan. I know it's a period of adjustment but by the time we pick him up from Miss Carolyn's, he is exhausted and ready for bed. We've already moved his bedtime from 8pm to 7pm, but honestly, if he could, he would go to bed at 6pm! So if any of you have any ideas of what I can do so he's not TOTALLY exhausted...that would be awesome! I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday. I'm going to spend most of Saturday and Sunday making freezer meals for next week so we can have a little time between dinner and our bedtime routine. Tonight I had a meeting with the enrichment committee because we are planning our Fantastic Friday, and then we have to plan our Christmas dinner. We have some really good ideas and so it should be super fun! Anyway, I think that's about all...nothing really exciting has been happening with us...just work, school and home. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
You're a busy woman and such a great momma. Love you!
so are you on the committee? love you
I wish I knew what to tell you about Ryan...just try to keep him going to bed around 7 and I am sure he will adjust. I hope Cole gives you a break soon, you need to get your sleep. (It's always so easy to give advise I should take myself!) Love you!1
Post a Comment