Monday, October 13, 2008

WOOHOO RYAN!!!

I came to pick up Ryan from Miss Carolyn's house and he came running up to me with a plastic baggie and said "LOOK! LOOK! My tooth fell out!!!" His bottom right tooth finally came out today! I was shocked it wasn't one of his top teeth. Apparently he bit into a cookie and said "Oh NO! Something's wrong! My tooth is gone!" LOL! He's so cute! He's such a big boy, I can't even believe it! YAY Ryan!


Ryan showing the space where his tooth used to be!


Posing with his tooth. It looks MUCH smaller out of his head! LOL!

4 comments:

rachel

Now the tooth fairy can come to your house and visit! How fun.

Radke

Wow! I can't believe how big he is getting! First lost tooth, that is a special one!

Tim and Lisa

That is wonderful, and what a proud young man you have!

Julee and Matt

I can't believe how big he is getting! It wasn't that long ago I saw him and he looks way older. Tell him to STOP!