So last night was a lot of fun! Josh dropped me off at Amber's house and we headed down to Hillsboro to meet up with Nicole and her friends to see TWILIGHT!! I had prepared myself for disappointment, so I wouldn't expect too much. I have to say that we laughed alot! Hopefully the budget will get bigger for the next movies. :-) It's okay though. :-) Amber and I had a blast chatting all the way down to Portland and back again! I'm so glad to have such a good friend here!
This weekend we are going to be packing up and getting stuff ready to go to Utah for Thanksgiving. I got the lease for the condo on Friday and we will sign it and turn it in on Monday. Hopefully we will get the keys then, but it's possible that we might not get them until after we get back from Utah. :-( Needless to say, this is going to be one speedy move! LOL! I think we can do it though! :-)
So yeah, that is what's going on with us now, I'd better get to work so we can make a dent on everything we have to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I feel for you having to move right now. Its SOOO much work! I hope we don't have to move again for a really long time. We've done it 3 times in just over a year...the boys started joking that we needed to buy our own Uhaul.
If we were closer, I'd come help. I know an extra set of hands can be a HUGE help.
Good luck!
When are you coming and how long are you going to be here?!? We have to get together...I need to see someone I love! You have my new phone number right? Love you!
Post a Comment