
Here's Cole just before his haircut.

Getting started...this might be okay...

Cutting the back.

"Mommy! Save me!"

"I don't like this at all!!"

Taking a break to calm down.

"I love Amber! She gave me a sucker!"

Okay, she gave him a sucker so he'll let her cut his hair. :-)

The end product!
She really didn't take hardly any off, but it made such a HUGE difference!! He looks like a little man!!





8 comments:
The 4th picture is so sad, but I love the last one with the sucker. I can't believe all that hair...he has WAY more than Macee. I don't think I am ever going to cut the girls hair. :)
Delaney sat here and admired her boyfriend with me. What a hottie that Cole is!
I love the last one with the blue face. He really is a hottie!
I love his hair it is so whimsical!! I think that's a word..........um anyways I can't even believe that it has been 6 months since he was born!!!
Paula, I haven't checked blogs in so long--Cole IS so big! Can't believe all that hair! What a doll.
He is so dang cute I have the baldest baby. What hair she does have is so blond it's like it is not even there:) Thanks for the tips I hope they help!!!
What a handsome little man! I especially like the last picture. He looks so happy to have a sucker and a new hair cut.
Post a Comment