Yes, that is Ryan with my breastpump. Granted...none of the attachments were on it, but I still thought it was pretty funny! :-)
Here is a cute picture of my adorable 6 month old! Last night he was sitting on Josh and looked right at me and said "Ma Ma, Ma Ma." I freaked out! I was SOOOOO happy! He said MaMa first!! :-) Today he was saying it a bunch more while I was cooking and he was watching me. :-)
Tonight he tried green beans and did really well!! Could tell he didn't like them as much as the sweet potatoes, but he didn't spit them out or anything! YAY!
Okay, well I have a whole english paper to write, so I should probably get on that! LOL! Twilight in TWO DAYS!!! WOOHOO!!!!





2 comments:
Autumn used to breastfeed her babies, but the pump, that one is new. So cute!
That's pretty cute you caught Ryan doing that. I remember Austin and Ethan being curious about it too.
So you are nursing, going to school, working and..... can you say Supermom? ;) Breastfeeding is hard work without work or school.
Yay COLE! They always say dada first (at least mine did). I miss those days.
Post a Comment