Saturday, November 29, 2008

There and back...

Okay we made it to Utah and back, it was a great time!! Now we are in the process of moving. They will be turning off our services here as of tomorrow. So I won't have internet, phone or cable until Dec 3rd! Eeek! I'll try to survive, we'll just have Ryan and Cole watch disney movies. So anyway, I'd better get working! I'll talk to you all in a few days!

PS...Hey everyone, I added a link onto my blog on the sidebar...if you click, they send me money...so CLICK AWAY!!!! :-)

4 comments:

rachel

Good luck with the move, my dear. I'll be waiting for posts when you're back online.
LOVE YOU!

Julee and Matt

It was so great to at least talk to you on the phone. I hope the move goes well and that you will be able to get some sleep sometime soon. :) Can't wait to see pictures for your world-wind Thanksgiving. Love you!!

Radke

Good luck with your move. I hope all goes well. Hear from you soon.

Leah Tolle

I hope your move goes quick and smooth!