Today Cole had his seven month check up. He's doing great! The poor little guy had to get four shots and was NOT happy about that. He's in the 75% for height, the 50% for head circumference and like the 25% for weight! LOL! It's funny cause he seems so chunky to me! But since his last appt, he's only gained like 1/4 lb, and gained 2 inches! :-) Dr. Bartlett isn't worried about his lack of weight gain. He seems to think that because he is so mobile now (did I mention that he is now pulling himself up to stand???!!!) that he is burning all the calories that he's taking in. His top front teeth are just on the verge of breaking through. And I told Jenn that I REALLY hope the bulges in his gums are just from them being swollen and that's not actually how big his teeth are! Otherwise he is going to have some serious front Chiclets going on!! :-) I think he's wanting to keep up with the rest of us and that's why he's moving so much! :-) He's gone back to wanting to nurse ALL NIGHT LONG...but that's okay because he likes to cuddle with me again and I've missed that. :-)
Okay, it's 8:30pm and all my boys (even Wookie) are sleeping! So I think I might kick back and watch Mama Mia again. :-)
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment