In about nine hours, I will officially have a six year old. For this day only, Ryan will be six and Cole will be six months. :-) Ryan thinks it's funny. :-) Ryan is such a big boy now and I don't even know what to do!! Where have the past six years gone? Speaking of time flying...Cole is sitting up all on his own. He's also getting up on his hands and feet and pulling himself up on things. He's going to be walking before I know it!
So there it is. My oldest baby is growing up to fast for me to handle and my little baby is following suit...can't they just stay babies forever? Alright, I've made myself cry so I'll go to bed now.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Happy Birthday to your sweet little Tiger!
I know how you feel watching these babies grow so fast. It breaks my heart to see them getting one step closer to leaving me someday. :(
JUST HAVE MORE!!! :)
Happy Birthday Ry! I still can't believe he is 6! You need to tell your boys to stop growing so fast...or just move to Utah so I can see them way more often. :)
Yes, it is awful seeing them grow up so fast. But it is wonderful seeing what great people they are turning into. And your boys are so sweet and special. Happy Birthday to Ryan and Happy Half Birthday to Cole:)
Post a Comment