Sunday, December 7, 2008

I know I've been bragging...

But Cole has just been amazing me lately. Here is a list of all the foods he's tried...

Sweet potatoes
carrots
peas
green beans
squash
applesauce
bananas
peaches
pears
prunes

He has not rejected a single food! *knock on wood* I think he might love food more than I do!!! LOL! I must say that I am very thankful that both my boys love fruits and veggies and I don't have to fight with them over food! I know, I'm probably jinxing myself and Cole is going to stop eating everything, but right now, I'm just so happy!! :-)

4 comments:

Julee and Matt

The girls were the same way...other than the green beans. They LOVED the oatmeal with fruit, you will have to have him try it when he get's a little bigger. PS - Target has gerber baby food on sale this week, I don't know if it's a good deal, but take a look. Love you!

Bellece and Family

Oh I loved the trying new foods stage. My kids are all pretty good eaters too. The one I dont get is Aiden doesnt like cheese. How in the heck doesnt like cheese? With my youngest Olivia I got a baby food grinder. It was nice because then she could eat what we were eating. Its just a little plastic thing that you put the food in and then it has a little hand crank and it purees the food. It worked with chicken too. Her favorite was chicken and asparagus. I think I got mine online for under $15.

Leah Tolle

How fun! Those baby days just don't last long enough! Our boys are pretty good eaters too. Kellen just won't eat canned fruit, and hasn't since the beginning...so weird.
We mushed our own baby food for awhile too. I used to puree extra and freeze it in ice trays for those times that he couldn't have what we were eating.

Radke

That is wonderful he is such a good eater. I was afraid L would be picky because we could only get her to eat baby jars of fruit. But it turns out she just hates baby food. She will eat all fruits and veggies that are off our plates. K has always been good at eating fruits and veggies. She always asks for them as snacks.