Wednesday, December 17, 2008

SNOW DAY!!!!


So it's snowing here and school got canceled! So Ryan gets to stay home and we are letting the snow pile up some more before we go out and play.We only have about a half inch right now, but they are saying anywhere from four to six inches today! The snowflakes are getting bigger and fluffier! :-) So I'll take more pictures when we go out and play in it. :-)

2 comments:

rachel

Isn't it exciting?!?! The girls have had two snow days this week, but not today. :( But more is on the way!!!

Leah Tolle

Isn't it soooo exciting??? I think we've had about 6-8 inches, but with the wind and the snow being so powdery, its getting blown all over the place and you can't really measure it. The sad part, is that its so dry, there's not a snowman around! We are having our warm day of 25 today...I think our low is -12 so far. Fun.
Enjoy the snow!!!