Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just cooking!

I got some very sad news yesterday. I don't want to go into details here, but there is a family in our ward who can use all the extra prayers and good thoughts anyone can spare. So today since I have it off work and school, I was planning on making some freezer meals for us, so I'm going to make a few extra in case they need them.
Cole has been kind of a bear lately. He's got three or four teeth getting ready to pop through so of course he's not sleeping well at all. I slacked on my list yesterday, but pick up again today and it seems to be paying off. I got our car mostly cleaned out and vaccumed which is a HUGE undertaking. I also stopped by Safeway and their boxes of Quaker Granola Bars were on sale, buy two get THREE free! So yeah, stocked up a little on those! :-)
Alright, well Ryan is playing in his room and Cole is playing in his highchair, so I'd better get back to work!

2 comments:

Bellece and Family

I've done pretty well on my list too! The only thing I didn't get to today was the car part! It is just too dang cold here. It was 19 degrees when I went out to start. I grabbed all the garbage and stuff out, but didnt get to the vaccuuming or wiping down the dash and stuff.

Tim and Lisa

The car sounds like a huge chore for all of us. My husband finally cleaned out our van monday, and what a HUGE difference! He even vacuumed it! When he cleans he does a great job!