Monday, January 19, 2009

Little photo shoot...

He looks like he's sad, but he was giggling SO hard!
I LOVE this picture! Josh caught him at the PERFECT time!
Cole wouldn't give me ANY smiles! Seriously! He either wouldn't smile or wouldn't look at the camera...such a diva!
Awwww...Look at my little 6 year old man! :-)
This was him telling me "I AM smiling!"
They were trying SO hard!
I don't know why I love this picture, but I do!
Hey, they are both kind of smiling AND looking at the camera!
I swear the lake isn't normally that muddy looking...at least I don't think it is. My guess is that it's the flooding that we had. We've been enjoying some GORGEOUS but FREEZING days. I think if it doesn't rain on Thursday, we might try and go out again to take some more.


1 comments:

Leah Tolle

I LOVE the mid air pic! Looks like he's getting ready to kung foo. The last one is great too. Such sweet boys!