
Ryan and Cole with the Easter Bunny

Ryan and the Easter Bunny

Ryan and Josh at Cape Disappointment

The boys and I at Cape Disappointment, in this picture you can see my new hair! :-)

Our little turtle making his way back to the sea!

Ryan finally figuring out that even though it's almost 80 degrees outside, the ocean is still cold.

Playing in the ocean

Seriously, we could NOT keep him from the water...he'd crawl like a maniac the second we put him down!

Ryan and Cole waiting for the waves

Cole and Ryan building a sand castle

We found a rose petal to make a flag out of.

Ryan and I.

Ryan playing at the pizza parlor playground

Mr. Cool Colebear

Ryan and Josh on the carousel

Cole and I riding together

Colebear! :-)
Okay so that was our trip. We had lots of fun at the coast and then going down to Seaside to look around. That is definitely a place we want to go back to! We were blessed with a BEAUTIFUL weekend. Seriously it was between 70 and 80 degrees the whole time and it was a ton of fun! We loved it.
6 comments:
Looks like lots of fun! I love your hair cut!
I must say, an adorable haircut INDEED!! :o) I'm super jeleous! You guys look like you had a fun trip! Take me with you next time!!! XOXO
such cute pictures! I love them all and I love your hair!
Your hair looks AWESOME!!! What a fun trip, thanks for the update and all of the cute pics of your fam. Love you!!!
What a nice weekend, beautiful weather, surf and sand, great family. Glad you had such a great time! And your hair looks great!
I LOVE YOUR HAIR!
I miss you.
Post a Comment