With the coming of the end of the week, I think there just might be an end to this nastiness that has invaded my house! The boys seem to be better, Ryan still has a cough and Cole still has a little bit of a runny nose, but definitely better. I'm still pretty stuffy, and my cough is hanging around but I feel better than I did that past couple of days. Josh however, isn't really getting better. They got him in for a dr's appt today and sent in some antibiotics for him...so hopefully those will help him. I think we have a lot of sleep and relaxing planned for this weekend in hopes of getting us feeling better. I took a nap on the couch with the boys and I'm wondering if it's still okay if we all go to bed at 8pm?
I feel really bad because if the boys weren't sick while Judy was here than Josh and I were. I hope she had fun even if we were all sickly...and hopefully we didn't send her home with any unwanted flu bugs. Okay well I think I'd better try to get up and do something...anything! LOL! Just wanted to let you all know that we are still alive!
Friday, May 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Glad to hear. We have the swine flu reported within 20 miles of us. Kinda scary!
Hey dude,
So sorry to hear that you all were sick! Rob said that he was pretty worried about Josh after seeing him at work the other day! Tell him he's cray-cray for trying to ride his bike to work for me, -K-!! ;o) Let's get together soon, when you're not contagious...tee-hee!! I miss you guys!! xoxo ~A~
Glad you are getting better, hope Josh follows suit quickly. There has been a nasty thing going around everywhere. I am sorry that you got it.
Post a Comment