Thursday, July 30, 2009
Dinner...
It's 9am and I have chicken on the grill because I know it will be WAY to hot to do it after work for dinner. Go me! LOL! It smells really good, but I'm sure my neighbors think I'm crazy! The past two nights we have had the air mattress in the living room because our upstairs is way too hot to sleep in. It's supposed to only get to 95° today, so hopefully we'll be able to get the fans going and sleep in our beds tonight. We have a meeting tomorrow morning that I have to be at and then I had to work early on Tuesday so I don't have to work until 11am...it's been nice not having to get up early and rush around. The boys are eating breakfast, Josh is in the shower and I'll be hopping in next. Josh was a great daddy last night and got both the boys bathed before bed. Okay well this is a super boring post so I'm going to end it now! LOL! Have a great day everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
You have a great day too!! & I don't think you're crazy at all! I envy you for being so on the ball with dinner... You can bet I'll be complaining that it's too hot to stand over the stove come 6 o'clock! :) LY!
Post a Comment