Monday, August 24, 2009

My 30th Birthday...

Oh how I love my family so much! They are just so wonderful I don't even know what to say! And I have such wonderful friends too!! My sweet friend Jeanna watched the boys tonight so Josh and I could go to our favorite restaurant for dinner. :-)



And Mom and Dad got me these beautiful flowers!



I got a sweet card and giftcard from Jenn and Nate and the kids and wonderful phone calls and emails from my other sweet siblings!

My darling boys gave me lots of love and even went to bed without a fight! :-)





Aren't they just little doll babies?!

So yes, it was a nice, relaxing day...perfect for an old lady like me! :-) Thank you so much to all my wonderful friends and family!! You are the very best and I am extremely blessed to have you! xoxo!