Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ah today...

I've been home sick from work the past two days. No, not the swine flu, but still not fun at all. Yesterday I slept for probably almost the whole day. Today I managed to get a couple of things done. Hey, I made dinner, that's good right? It was also easy to sit on the couch and go through all the paperwork that was on our table. So I got to watch some tv and not be up around doing too much. They boys went to school and ms. carolyn's today. They are such sweet little boys, although I think Ryan is getting what I had. He has been coughing a ton and is starting to get some icky snot too. Ms. Carolyn said that he had said his tummy was hurting. :-( I really hope he's not getting it...it's not fun at all. :-(
So I made enchilada bake for dinner with corn muffins and corn...I know...double corn...oh well. Tomorrow's dinner will be meatloaf, rolls, mashed potatoes and green beans. I miss making homemade dinners every night. It seems like every evening we get home and it's already so late, we don't have time to make a real dinner so we just throw together whatever we can. I need to get back into the swing of things!
Okay well with that said, I need to get dinner stuff cleaned up and then load the boys up to go and get Josh. He had to work late tonight and that sucks. :-(

2 comments:

Jenn

when you're here we can have home cooked meals every night :)

Jennis

Ohhh bummer you're moving to Utah, but maybe that just means we have you and Jenn in the same place so if we do ever get to visit we can see you both... sorry you've been sick. My mom today said she was typical nasty cold sick and she started to drink her Yoli. That was 2 days ago and today she said she feels about 90% better. It's a miracle drink!! 2 days to get over a cold instead of 2 weeks. AWESOME! I wish I had mine NOW so I could ship you some. soon very soon and there will be much less sickness at our houses. RESt up. none of this talking til 2am business. :)