Tonight we got to carve our spoils. :-) Cole learning how to clean out his pumpkin.
Trying to look inside...
Ryan cleaning out his pumpkin.
Cole assumed that if I gave him a spoon, that meant he was supposed to EAT what was inside the pumpkin!
Cole and daddy working on his pumpkin.
Ryan making sure he got all the guts out.
Ryan's SCARY VAMPIRE PUMPKIN! (you know your scared!)
Ryno and his pumpkin!
Cole and his SCARY GHOST PUMPKIN!
Me and my pumpkin...mine has eyelashes...cause I'm a girl! LOL!
Josh and his pumpkin...his has a moustache!
The Iniguez family and the Iniguez family pumpkins! Oh yeah, and we totally tried to get Ryan to smile, but he wouldn't and we tried to get Cole to take his finger out of his nose...and he wouldn't...Oh well...such is life! :-)
OOoooooo! Spooky!!! I personally think they look pretty great!!! :-)





2 comments:
They are so great! Looks like tons of fun!
So fun! Those pics of the pumpkin patch make me totally miss it there! And I can't beleive how different Cole looks now- he's a little blondie all of a sudden! What happened to his dark hair?
Post a Comment