Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ryan's school picture...

So when Josh picked Ryan up from school and told me that he got the proof for his school picture back, I was FURIOUS. I never got a notice saying that school pictures were coming up or anything and I was just imagining how bad the picture was. So I was asking Josh..."Is his hair combed? Did he smile normal? Was his face clean?" Josh said the picture looked pretty good...so I was SHOCKED when I got in the car after work and saw it. I LOVE THIS PICTURE!! Seriously, LOVE IT! Please keep in mind that this is a picture of a picture and I will post the real one when we get it...



His hair looks super red in this picture....but I just LOVE how genuine his smile is...it's not forced or anything! And I loved his kindergarten picture, but this is definitely my favorite. :-) Here's his kindergarten one for reference...