Monday, November 9, 2009

So sad. :-(


Yesterday was honestly a day that I thought never would come. I know that sounds so silly because it's inevitable, but I truly never thought it would happen. My dear Grandpa, passed away last night. I could have had a hundred years to prepare for it and would never be fully prepared. :-( I don't know life without him. It breaks my heart and I'm just so sad.

I love you so much Grandpa. So much.

5 comments:

Derrick and Melissa

I am so sorry to hear about your grandpa. I know it is such a hard thing to deal with. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Angela

what a sweet picture. I'm so so sorry for your loss I know how close you guys were to him. Your grandpa was so nice to us when we stayed with your grandparents this summer.

Julee and Matt

Paula...I'm sorry. I totally understand how you feel. My grandma passed 12 years ago, and it's still hard somedays for me. I love you and please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you.

Liz

You bring tears to my eyes. I'm sorry for you loss. I'm glad you were able to have a great relationship with him. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

The Loftins

That really is such a beautiful picture of you two. I'm sorry you lost your grandpa who was such a big part of your life. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.