Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Been a little while...
We are here in Utah, pretty much as settled as we can get right now. :-) Ryan is in school and happy to be in his cousin Anna's class and I've started work. Josh is still in Washington right now, but hopefully things are going to work out soon that he can be here with us again...we miss him! Jenn says that Cole is perfectly fine when I'm not around, so that just goes to show you that he doesn't like me. LOL! Well we are getting the kids ready to get off to school so I'm going to be done for now. I'll try really hard to update more often! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
So you and Jenn live THAT close??? How wonderful for you. I bet you're in absolute heaven.
Miss you and love you!
Post a Comment