Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Worst blogger ever...
Sorry peeps! I've just been busy...that's all. I miss getting to update with fun updates...all you would hear from me right now is "I went to work today" or "Cole was shrieking AGAIN today"...but hose aren't fun. I really need to remember to document the little things. Things the boys are doing that are cute, funny or infuriating. How the jobs search is going for Josh...stuff like that. But since I'm at work, I really can't make a proper update...so how about I make a promise to make a really good update tonight with a picture!! Hold me to it!! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I am holding you to it. And if you don't no more chocolate for you. and by the way fix your music, I do not want to hear joy to the world LOL
Looking forward to it! :)
Post a Comment