Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Another Wednesday...

So today has been kind of long...actually it feels like yesterday never ended. I don't remember actually sleeping at all...but I did get four loads of laundry done! :-) Then it was time to get up and low and behold there was like three inches of snow on the ground and when Cole and I took Josh to work it was STILL snowing! So I got home, dropped off the munchkin and made sure that everything was ready for Ryan for school (and still managed to forget to set his reflection stuff out) and then headed to work. We are in the process of changing scheduling systems at works so we have A LOT of data entry to do before Monday. I stay a few hours late today to help out and will be going in early tomorrow to do the same. Who doesn't need a little over time right? :-)
This week has seemed really long so I'm hoping that it will end quickly so we can enjoy a fun weekend! That's pretty much all that is going on with us...just trucking along! :-)

0 comments: