Yes I am making a post!! I know it's a miracle!!! :-) I was telling Jenn and Josh that I'm pretty sure it has been at least four months since I have even turned this computer on, let alone made a post! I've missed so much chronicling here and I know I need to get back into gear with that! For now, I will blame it on my iphone that allows me access to so much stuff and leave out the part about me being tired *read lazy*. :-)
Things are going well with our family! Josh's job is going great and he has been busy at work. I'm excited that he's getting to do a job that he likes so much, in a field that he enjoys. He's discussed going back to school a little at a time and getting his masters done and is currently studying for his GRE. I'm excited for him and I think it's a great thing. It's also lucky that I work for the university and can get him 50% off tuition! :-)
Ryan is doing great at school. He really loves his teacher and seems to come home learning a lot. I'm grateful his teacher seems to have as active an imagination as Ryan does!! She does a lot of great things with the class that Ryan really soaks up! He's still a giant...but luckily by Utah standards he's not TOO giant. :-) He gets more grown up everyday and I can't believe that he will be 8 in december! Where did the time go??
Cole, well he's a little character still. He has an attitude about ten times the size of himself! He and Momo are either the best of friends or they are literally pummling each other in the head with a toy. They have learned how to bug each other and MoMo knows EXACTLY how to push Cole's buttons. I'm hoping this will help him with "conflict resolution" later in life. :-) He's a sweet boy though and would rather snuggle in with mom and dad and a movie than anything else right now. I think he knows there will be some changes when I-3 gets here and is trying to get in all the parent time that he can!!
I'm doing well also. I'm as big as a house and am struggling with sleeping...but it's towards the end of this pregnancy so it's to be expected right? Work has been good...sometimes frustrating, but that's work. :-) We just completed (mostly)a move to a new building. It's nice to have my own space at work...but we are still working out the kinks with our phone systems. We've only been there a couple days so time will tell. I'm definitely looking forward to my maternity leave when I will get to spend time with all my boys and regroup. I love my little family and miss them everyday I'm not with them. I know it sounds silly, but I do pray for a day when Josh and I will be at a point where I can stay home and just be "Mom". :-) As for now, I'm blessed with a good job, that offers us many benefits in a time when not a lot of people have either.
I-3...is the reason I look like a house...LOL! Just teasing! He's growing everyday and I sometimes wonder with how different this pregnancy has been, if he will be my most relaxed child or my biggest challenge. He seems to think it's fun to try to spread out as much as possible, which in turn makes it a little difficult to breathe! I'm so excited to get to meet him and hold him and find out more about what kind of baby he will be!
As a family, we have been blessed to have Jenn and Nate put up with us for so long but have finally found a house that we are very excited about and know will be great for our family! It keeps us in this neighborhood, Ryan's school boundaries and close to Jenn and Nate. We made an offer, they countered and we accepted! So as long as everything continues to go smoothly(please keep us in your prayers and your fingers crossed that does happen) we should be closing on Nov 12th! We are excited to finally have a place to call our own and to hopefully be settle before the holidays and I-3 get here!
Well that is a pretty decent update for now...my computer actually let me upload a bunch of pictures so I'm going to go through all of those and make some posts...I can't guarantee they will be in any type of order, but you will at least get the jist of what we've been up to this last year. Wish me luck that I will keep up with this...I know Jenn will help spur me along! :-)
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
there is nothing more to say than *bout freaking time* XOXO love ya!
I know! I know!!! I'm going to try to be better!!! :-)
Keep trying I say that all the time and I just can't seem to do. But I love your posts. keep it up.:)
Post a Comment