Monday, January 17, 2011

For today...

My goal is to basically get the whole house cleaned. It looks like a bomb went off, but that may be because I didn't clean a single thing on Saturday or Sunday. In my defense I feel like crap, but still, it needs to get done. Ryan has his friend Ryker over to play so that will keep him busy for a while. Cole is playing in the bathtub and Huds is sleeping. Going to try to get the living room and dining room knocked out while they are all busy and at least that will be a start. :-) Tomorrow, we are planning a trip to the zoo since Ryan doesn't have school so we'll be gone a good part of the day tomorrow and really won't be able to get a ton done here...so today is THE day to get stuff put all back together. :-) Later I will do a little photoshoot of Hudson because he is SIX weeks old today. I really can't believe it's already been six weeks! Anyway, wish me luck that I will get everything done that I need to get done today. Have a great Monday! :-)

0 comments: