So...I only have another month or so left on my maternity leave. I can't begin to tell you how sad that makes me...but we aren't getting into that right now. I made a couple of goals for while I was going to be home fulltime for a while. The first major one being to get Cole potty trained. At first he really couldn't have seemed LESS excited about potty training, but after getting a COOL little toilet for him and offering the famous M&M reward, he decided to give it a shot. I can't believe now how great he is doing! While no day is perfect, each day gets a little better than the next. He still won't poop in the toilet, but he's fully on board with pee'ing. Today we have even introduced him to pee'ing standing up! His potty chair doubles as a stool and he's been great today about getting his stool in front of the toilet and going potty like a big boy!
I'm super proud of Cole doing such a great job and hope that we keep moving in a positive direction! There may be more "potty talk" to come, so bear with me and we'll all get through this together! :-)





0 comments:
Post a Comment