Friday, February 22, 2008

Things are looking a little up...

Well Josh thinks he may have found us a place, so YAY! Let's hope it all works out. :-) Thank you Lisa and Tim for your offer, it was SO sweet of you! Josh is doing well in his new job, he made it through orientation and now he gets to get started on his actual job. He's been staying in Portland with my brother and sister in law and just commuting up to Longview. It will be really on our gas budget when we don't have to do that anymore! :-) I did have a lady email me about childcare, so it's possible I may even have a job once we get there...that would really be wonderful. Ryan is getting exciting about the move, or at least about going to Washington. I'm still not sure if he understands that it's permanent, but he'll get it eventually. :-) He also know that after we move to Washington, he gets to go to kindergarten, he just doesn't know how long after we move there. With the new baby and all, there will be lots of changes, but I think he will do just fine with it. :-) So yeah, please keep your fingers crossed that this all works out the way we hope!

3 comments:

rachel

My fingers are crossed for you. Glad to hear it's starting to fall into place a bit better.
Love you!

Anonymous

Yeah for a better day!!

Julee and Matt

I hope it all works out...it's amazing that it always seem to. Hope you are getting all packed up and I am sure Ryan will do great with things. It took Madyson a few weeks after we moved to realize that we weren't going back, but she loves it now. Kids are amazing!