Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Today has been a horribly disappointing day...
I'm probably going to be homeless in about a week and a half. Oh well, at least we have a big car right?
Labels:
moving,
washington
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
It'll all work out. It will. It will. It will!
You can't just hang that out there and not give more details. I agree with Rachel, it will be okay.
Paula, it's Julee! I found your blog from Rachel & Kirsten. Anyway, I see you are moving up to Vancouver, congrats! I love it there...and then I saw you aren't having great luck with finding a place. I am not sure where you are looking to be close to, but I have a friend who use to live at Orchard Pointe. They are super nice and I think the price is alright. They are on forrent.com, check it out. I am pretty sure you can do a lot of the paperwork over the computer/phone. Good luck and congrats with the new baby!
Paula, this is Tim and Lisa Barker. Not sure if this will help but you and your family are welcome to stay with us if you need to. We are in WA. lisab_b@yahoo.com
Thank you so much Lisa! That is a wondeful offer!! I sent you an email. :-)
Post a Comment