Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Today's appointment

So I had my appt today. It went well. I'm measuring at 28 weeks, I'm only 25 weeks today so I am measuring big. He didn't check me to see if I was dialated at all because the contractions has slowed down so much. He did schedule me for another appointment right before I leave for the gluclose testing (yuk) and just a final check before I go. They told me to take it easy and not do too much and that should help with the contractions. They also said to try not to stress to much with the move and all that cause that would definitely make them worse. So hopefully from here on out it will be smooth sailing. :-) I'm already ready for a nap and I've only been awake for three hours! Oh well, I'll have the kids eat around 11:15 and then it'll be nap time!

2 comments:

rachel

Oh man. You knew it. You knew you were measuring big!
I just took the glucose test last time I was in and it is SO not bad like it used to be. It seriously tastes like Sprite. Don't worry about it.
Glad all is well, my dear.
Last night was fun. Thanks for all your help.

Anonymous

You've been through it! Hope your poor body can settle down and that your legs will cooperate for some decent sleep--at least a nice nap!