Thursday, March 6, 2008
Bad day...
I woke up to bad news this morning. Then I got some stuff done and thought maybe the day wouldn't be so bad. Then I found out that apparently the gauge on our car is WAY off...so even though it said we had gas, apparently we didn't. Luckily we did have road side assistance so they came and saved us. We got home and at lunch. Ryan took a great nap and I continued to feel like crap. It's progressively gotten worse and I think I might have a fever. I don't like this at all. I've gotten nothing done today that I wanted to, so that sucks also. Ryan isn't feeling so hot either, but he's been a very good boy for me...even though we didn't get to go play at the park like we had planned. This was just not a good time for me to start feeling like crap. It's Josh's birthday on Sunday, hopefully I'll feel better by then so I can at least make him a cake or something. Boo sickies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Boo sickies is right!
Sorry to hear about your bad day. (I had one, too. But we won't go there.)
Hope tomorrow is better for you. Happy Birthday to Josh!
Hope you are felling better!
Post a Comment