So today was MUCH better than yesterday. Yesterday ended with me basically breaking my pinky toe on the vacuum. I had to wake up Josh cause it was bleeding and I have NO problem with blood, as long as it's not my own. :-) I was sitting on the floor in the hallway crying and Josh thought I was in labor. He was very relieved when he found out it was only my toe. So now I'm a little gimpy, but okay.
Today we got up a little later than usual, but we got going and Josh called our apt managers cause we had seen people moving out of garages. So they had a garage available for us! We really don't need all the space that a garage provides, however, it will help us make our apt livable and we are still on a waiting list for a smaller storage unit. After we got that great news we dropped Josh off for work and I decided that I wasn't doing any more unpacking until we could get the extra stuff out of the apt. So Ryan and I went to the park and he played and then we had lunch. We got home and he watched Charlie and Lola and then went to take his nap. Josh is getting off today sometime between 4pm and 5pm, so we are going to try to get a few things moved to the garage if it doesn't start pouring on us.
I realized I'm almost in my 29th week now and it seems so weird to think that I only have 11 more weeks to go. I still have a lot to do to get ready for this little guy to get here, but I'm also starting to get really excited! I can't wait to have a little baby to hold and snuggle...although with my measurements...I'm beginning to wonder how "little" this baby will be! Okay, well I think that is all for today. I'm going to relax a little until it's time to go get Josh.
Friday, March 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I am so excited to see that you are feeling better. It's the worst to try to unpack and not feel good at the same time. (I was totally sick after we moved down here for a few weeks) I can't believe you broke you toe! That's horriable, I hope it feels better soon. And you might need all the extra room once the little one get's here. They grow out of stuff so fast, we have a storage unit full of baby stuff! Love ya!
Yay for a garage!
Boo for a hurt toe.
Love you.
Post a Comment