Saturday, March 8, 2008

Ah wonderful sleep!

Josh got off work around 4:30pm. We grabbed some dinner, came home, took a load of stuff to our garage and then ate. While we were working we let Ryan eat his dinner and watch the goodnight show on sprout. By the time we were done, he was done eating and I got him in the bath. I finished my dinner and my back was hurting so I told Josh I was going to lay down. I actually fell asleep at about 7:30pm! Josh got Ryan out of the bath and into his jammies and bed. I just woke up about 15 mins ago when Ryan came in our room. It was SOOOOO wonderful! A full 12 hours of sleep! I feel so happy and refreshed! If only I could get 12 hrs of sleep every night...I'd be the happiest person in the world. :-) Today we get to make a few more trips to the garage and then go grocery shopping. Josh just woke up...it's SO nice that we all got such a good nights sleep and will hopefully have a great day! It rained last night, but I'm seeing some clouds and patches of blue sky...let's hope it clears up for while we are moving boxes out of the apt. I hope everyone has a great Saturday!!!

3 comments:

Julee and Matt

I would also enjoy 12 hours of sleep! It's so nice to get good sleep, when you are pregnant and when you are still unpacking. I hope you got much accomplshed today! Love ya!

Emy

Paula we miss you! You were officially released in church today. Boo hoo! Glad you got some sleep.

Paula

Oh they released me?? That's sad. :-( I'm glad I wasn't there for it...I've been so emotional lately I would have just bawled my eyes out! Miss you all too!!