Josh REALLY wants to take Ryan to this little mexican restaurant in Rainer because they are going to have a mariachi band tonight. I told him we will have to get their pretty early because I'm sure a lot of people will be wanting to do dinner there. He's going to see about getting out early.
The weekend was nice. The weather was beautiful! I had my appt on Friday, it took forever and my dr. didn't check me, but said I indeed had dropped some. The baby's HR sounded good and my BP was good. I don't have another appt until the 12th, so we will have to see how things are going then. :-)
We drove down to Eugene on Friday evening so that I could be there in time on Saturday for the baby shower. Jess and Nicole took me out for a pedicure which was SOOO wonderful! And now my toes look cute! :-) The shower was SO much fun! Jess and Nicole did a great job and we had a blast. We got so much fun stuff for Cole...I can't believe how lucky I am to have the best family and friends ever! Nicole took the pics, so when she emails them to me, I will post them here. I was so happy to get to see everyone and visit. It definitely made me miss Eugene. So anyway, I'll post more about the shower, when I get the pics. We drove back up to WA on Saturday night after we had pizza for Bryan's birthday. Unfortunately for me, Sunday I was NOT feeling well. My heels were hurting SO bad and so was my lower back. Also I kept feeling like I was going to throw up, which was no fun at all.:-( So I think that's about it. I hope everyone else had a great weekend too!!
Monday, May 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I loved seeing you Saturday! YOu are so wonderful. Thanks for coming over and chatting. I miss you tons.
I am so glad you got to have a wonderful baby shower. I wish I could have been there. Hope this little guy comes soon and have fun tonight with mexican food. :)
Post a Comment