
Here is today's pic...37 weeks...I don't know that I've gotten bigger, but judging by my belly button (which I can't see by the way) I look a little lower.

This would also be a good time to post about my Ryan funny...the other day he was being a brat to me and we were trying to leave. He said he wasn't leaving. I said fine, then you will be here all by yourself. He said that was fine. I said Okay, see ya later alligator. His response...See ya later...HIPPO.
I don't think he understands that I was rhyming and not just calling him an animal name. LOL!
I will update later after my appt.
EDITED TO ADD:

Jenn decided my belly looks like Snoopy, so she made me into Snoopy! LOLOLOL!





6 comments:
I am *THE* coolest sister ever!
That is so funny!
You are looking wonderful for being offically full term!
HIPPO??? I would've cried had someone called me that at the end of my pregnancy.
um, i'm going to go with because you're farther along than me??
the HIPPO comment made me laugh out loud. k- i'm still laughing. I thought you were due any day but your baby counter says a couple more weeks so I'll stop asking for a minute. what do you guys hear about country fair?
Post a Comment