Friday, May 2, 2008
For Kirsten...
I took a picture of my freezer so far! I have two lasagnas, chicken manicotti, chicken enchiladas, tater tot casserole, bacon wrapped chicken and a package of pork steaks that I have faith Josh can cook up well! :-) I also have juice and frozen veggies on the door. I'm still going to have to find a spot for the chicken stir fry and the pulled pork! I need a bigger freezer! LOL! So I officially have seven dinners prepared...a full week to help Josh out after I have the baby. Now that I'm prepared...Cole will most likely be overdue! LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Way to go, Mama!
do you have a baby yet? nice job on the planning i think justin is on his own!! he'll be ok, he's used to me NOT cooking for him..hahha I am laughing cause it's true. Later girl!
You are a domestic goddess!!!! Way to go!!! Can I come stay with you after the baby is born and eat all of your yummy food?? Love you!!!
Great job!!
I am so proud of you, girlie! That is way impressive.
Post a Comment